Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm back...

with more fodder for the cannon.

I know I have been away for a few months - but if anything I have been collecting field research, bringing with me more tales of the unusual and sometimes awe inspiring world of NYC dating.

I feel I should come clean now - though this blog is entirely meant to be anonymous (except for the lucky few who know if its existence) I have another blog that I write about my life and times in NYC that is more public and therefore been getting a lot more attention. Juggling the two has become something I have attempted to sort out and I think I have a handle on it now. I have devised a plan to attempt to keep both afloat. Each Sunday night from here on out I will devout to this blog. To this email address and to any and all things related to "The Exit Strategy". Like I said in the title - I am back dear readers - I am sorry for being absent for so long.

So who is next on our hit list - what poor unfortunates have spun me for a loop - fear not I have plenty in my arsenal.

For instance, there is Norman Bates whom I subsequently met in the waiting room of a psychiatry department... (yes I knew better), the Islander as in guy from Long Island who attempted to woo me using words he had made up (sexay anyone... Bueller... Bueller?), Mitch McDeere from the Village who plays more games than a chessboard in Washington Square Park), The Diver, an actual commercial diver and subsequent film buff who thinks that deep existential conversations should happen via text message at 3 a.m., and Young Cusack, once you get past the resemblance to John Cusack circa 1986, I found this guy to be pretty much 110% creepster... so stay tuned - I think you will all be pleasantly surprised!

laters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment